Top 5 Sinulog 2013 moments:
1. Seeing my sister dance so gracefully. I know how hard she practiced for this routine and it as such a joy seeing her enjoy herself. My family said she was focused a lot of times in the TV coverage, must be because of her smile. I'm a proud sister!
2. Being fifty shades darker from the Sinulog photo walk. I don't recall how many times I applied sun block during that day.
3. The 'Kim Chiu' moment. People went wild when they saw their favorite celebrities aboard a float. I didn't had to walk since the crowd was moving me along with them. Mosh pit turned stampede moment of the year!
4. The Rosquillos Dance Festival. Because I didn't expect to see suspended Governor Garcia dance.
5. The people. All the pushing and shoving resulted to a even more higher slit in my shorts. Oh yes, I left the house wearing tattered shorts, I went home with an even more tattered pair.